Dr. Qianxi Wang
Lecturer of Applied Mathematics
Tel. 0121 41 46602
Bubble Dynamics, Marine Hydrodynamics, Ground Effects
Boundary Integral Methods, Vortex Methods, Treecode for N-Body Problems, Perturbation Methods
7. Q X Wang 1998 The numerical analyses of the evolution of a gas bubble near an inclined wall. Theoret. & Comput. Fluid Dyn. 12, 29-51 (SCI citations: 41).
8. Q X Wang, K S Yeo, B C Khoo & K Y Lam, 1996 Nonlinear interaction between gas bubble and free surface. Computers & Fluids 25, No. 7, 607-628 (SCI citations: 15).
9. Q X Wang, K S Yeo, B C Khoo & K Y Lam, 1996 Strong interaction between buoyancy bubble and free surface. Theoret. & Comput. Fluid Dyn. 8, 73-88 (SCI citations: 13).
10. Q X Wang 1991 Flow around an unsteady wing close to a curved ground. J. Fluid Mech. 226, 175-187.
Modules Currently Offered
· MSM 3F2b: L3 Mathematics for Engineering B (Spring Term 2006)