PhD (Cambridge), MASt, MSc
Research Fellow in Random Discrete Structures, member of the Combinatorics, Probability and Algorithms group at the School of Mathematics of the University of Birmingham.
Research interests: Extremal and probabilistic combinatorics, Percolation, Probability, Graph Theory.
I received my Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge in 2013, where I worked under the supervision of Prof. Béla Bollobás. And here is my CV.
I am an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Phone (School of Mathematics): 0121 414 8025
Email: m.j.przykucki at bham.ac.uk
14. Vertex-isoperimetric stability in the hypercube, submitted (with Alexander Roberts)
13. Parking on a random tree, to appear in Combinatorics, Probability and Computing (with Christina Goldschmidt)
12. On the purity of minor-closed classes of graphs, to appear in Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B (with Colin McDiarmid)
11. On the critical densities of minor-closed classes, European Journal of Combinatorics 75 (2019), 66-91 (with Colin McDiarmid)
10. On the maximum running time in graph bootstrap percolation, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 24 (2017), 1-20 (with Béla Bollobás, Oliver Riordan and Julian Sahasrabudhe)
9. The time of graph bootstrap percolation, Random Structures and Algorithms 51 (2017), 143-168 (with Karen Gunderson and Sebastian Koch)
8. Subcritical U-bootstrap percolation models have non-trivial phase transitions, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 368 (2016), 7385-7411 (with Paul Balister, Béla Bollobás and Paul Smith)
7. Maximum percolation time in two-dimensional bootstrap percolation, SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics (SIDMA) 29 (2015), 224-251 (with Fabricio Benevides)
6. Lower bounds for bootstrap percolation on Galton-Watson trees, The Electronic Communications in Probability 19 (2014), 1-7 (with Karen Gunderson)
5. Bootstrap percolation on Galton-Watson trees, The Electronic Journal of Probability 19 (2014), 1-27 (with Béla Bollobás, Karen Gunderson, Cecilia Holmgren and Svante Janson)
4. On slowly percolating sets of minimal size in bootstrap percolation, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 20 (2013), 1-20 (with Fabricio Benevides)
3. Maximal percolation time in hypercubes under 2-bootstrap percolation, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 19 (2012), 1-13
2. Optimal stopping in a search for a vertex with full degree in a random graph, Discrete Applied Mathematics 160 (2012), 339-343
1. Gusein-Zade problem for directed path, Discrete Optimization 7 (2010), 13-20 (with Małgorzata Sulkowska)
Computer Science3. Practical Universal Random Sampling, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6434 (2010), 84-100 (with Marek Klonowski, Tomasz Strumiński and Małgorzata Sulkowska)