PhD (Cambridge), MASt, MSc
Research Fellow in Random Discrete Structures, member of the Combinatorics, Probability and Algorithms group at the School of Mathematics of the University of Birmingham.
Research interests: Extremal and probabilistic combinatorics, Percolation, Probability, Graph Theory.
I received my Ph.D. from the University of Cambridge in 2013, where I worked under the supervision of Prof. Béla Bollobás. And here is my CV.
I am an Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Phone (School of Mathematics): 0121 414 8025
Email: m.j.przykucki at bham.ac.uk
17. Parking on the integers, submitted (with Alexander Roberts and Alex Scott)
16. Shotgun reconstruction in the hypercube, submitted (with Alexander Roberts and Alex Scott)
15. Smallest percolating sets in bootstrap percolation on grids, submitted (with Thomas Shelton)
14. Vertex-isoperimetric stability in the hypercube, submitted (with Alexander Roberts)
13. Parking on a random tree, Combinatorics, Probability and Computing 28 (2019), 23-45 (with Christina Goldschmidt)
12. On the purity of minor-closed classes of graphs, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B 135 (2019), 295-318 (with Colin McDiarmid)
11. On the critical densities of minor-closed classes, European Journal of Combinatorics 75 (2019), 66-91 (with Colin McDiarmid)
10. On the maximum running time in graph bootstrap percolation, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 24 (2017), 1-20 (with Béla Bollobás, Oliver Riordan and Julian Sahasrabudhe)
9. The time of graph bootstrap percolation, Random Structures and Algorithms 51 (2017), 143-168 (with Karen Gunderson and Sebastian Koch)
8. Subcritical U-bootstrap percolation models have non-trivial phase transitions, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 368 (2016), 7385-7411 (with Paul Balister, Béla Bollobás and Paul Smith)
7. Maximum percolation time in two-dimensional bootstrap percolation, SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics (SIDMA) 29 (2015), 224-251 (with Fabricio Benevides)
6. Lower bounds for bootstrap percolation on Galton-Watson trees, The Electronic Communications in Probability 19 (2014), 1-7 (with Karen Gunderson)
5. Bootstrap percolation on Galton-Watson trees, The Electronic Journal of Probability 19 (2014), 1-27 (with Béla Bollobás, Karen Gunderson, Cecilia Holmgren and Svante Janson)
4. On slowly percolating sets of minimal size in bootstrap percolation, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 20 (2013), 1-20 (with Fabricio Benevides)
3. Maximal percolation time in hypercubes under 2-bootstrap percolation, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 19 (2012), 1-13
2. Optimal stopping in a search for a vertex with full degree in a random graph, Discrete Applied Mathematics 160 (2012), 339-343
1. Gusein-Zade problem for directed path, Discrete Optimization 7 (2010), 13-20 (with Małgorzata Sulkowska)
Computer Science3. Practical Universal Random Sampling, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6434 (2010), 84-100 (with Marek Klonowski, Tomasz Strumiński and Małgorzata Sulkowska)